Conventional and complementary medicine - both have their place
We practice all conventional medicine diagnostics and combine them with complementary medicine investigations. In this way, we draw on both areas for what is best for the patients.
The conventional medicine diagnostics of the Aeskulap Clinic is based on the standards of scientific evidence-based medicine. The majority of the analyses, the ultrasound examinations and x-rays are performed in the Clinic. For further inquiries we cooperate with other more specialized laboratories and radiology institutions which are available for our patients.
We offer in the field of conventional medicine:
- All conventional laboratory examinations of blood, urine, stool and body secretions, and ultrasound examinations of the abdomen, chest, neck and blood vessels
- ECG, 24 hr ECG, Ergometry
- Pulmonary function tests (Spirometry)
- Conventional radiography, x-rays of the kidney and urinary tract
- CT- und MRI-diagnosis in close cooperation with a nearby radiology institute
- Endoscopy in cooperation with cottage-hospital affiliated doctors